Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Coffee: It's what's for breakfast.....

Isn't that how the commercial goes?

Maybe not.

It's my breakfast tho. Almost without fail. 'They' say that breakfast is the most important meal of the day. Well, I don't know who 'they' are, or where they're getting their information, but just in case it's true, I figger why not get as much caffeine into my system as possible.

And as early as possible.

And all day long.

In other 'news,' I've only got 3 more days 'til the next tat. I'm going to see if I can get one of the shop girls to take a couple photos of 'the process' so that I can put them up on the blog.

Have you noticed my 'tendency' to use 'quotation marks' today?

Yeah, not sure what's up with 'that.'

Maybe I just need more coffee.

Yeah, that's 'prolly' it.

Buenos con queso,

T.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good luck with the tat!