Sunday, January 27, 2008

So yeah, I want

One of these:




That's 12 fucking ounces of gold.

Someone (i dont know who i wasnt on the sales floor at the time) brought that bad boy in and Bill, the owner, bought it from him.

I have no idea what he paid for it, but with gold prices being what they are, I'm sure we'll make our money back.

In other news, Rush is coming to Reno on 5/3, and yes, I already have my ticket. It's at the Reno Events Center, and my ticket is in Floor 3, row 31, seat 5. I'm not sure exactly where it is on that seating chart, but it's floor seats, baby.

For those of you that don't know, Rush is my mostest favoritest band ever. This will be my 10th time seeing them. I'm so stoked I can hardly stand it. Now, the long wait til May so I can go see them.

I'm also going to have to get their new album Snakes & Arrows, as they usually play a good number of songs from their current album when touring.

Buenos con queso,

T.

P.S. Andie: The roast was divine, and as far as leftovers, I had a cold roast beef sandwich for lunch today, and it's hot beef sandwiches for dinner tonight. Yummers.

t

4 comments:

Princess Sparkle Pants said...

jealousy hurts. I'm jealous. I want to take Beanie to his second Rush concert... he's 14 now... it's time. S & A is pretty good- much more acoustic-sounding than the last two new albums. Also, Neil is interviewed in Drum Weekly or some such magazine that Beanie found at The WalMart today...

T.J. said...

I was 17 (i think) when I saw them the first time. What tour did you take him to for his first one?

Mine was Grace Under Pressure.....

Showing my age there.....

T.

Princess Sparkle Pants said...

T- too funny... Let me see... My first was Roll the Bones- I was a Sr. in High School, and this boy took me... changed my life, really. When Beanie was two months old, I left him with a sitter to go see Counterparts... and then I saw Test for Echo thrice, and then Vapor Trails was Beanie's first (wow... he was 8). That's the last one we saw; we missed S&A Part I (opening night??) in Atlanta because of some good reason or another, like we were out of town or something, but we won't miss Part II, I guarantee it... sigh... And Beanie will bring his Neil Peart Drum Sticks again, too, I bet...

T.J. said...

What's even funnier is that I saw Test For Echo 3 times as well.....

Wierd.