Tuesday, January 08, 2008

The fine print.....

So, I got a new knife at work yesterday.

It's small.

I mean really small. It's a pocket knife, so it's supposed to be small. It's one of those handy little 'have one in case you need to cut a string/piece of tape/anything' knives.

I was suprised to find out that came with a limited lifetime warranty.

For realz.

Here's a picture of the knife compared to my older big brother knife:



The coin in the photo is a 50 cent piece from Kenya. It's just slightly smaller than a quarter. As you can see, the knives nearly identical.

Now, the funny part...

At the store, they sell knives the size of my original knife for $2.99. I got the little one for free.

Cause I'm cool like that.

And now, for the fine print:



See right at the end there, where they ask for $5.00?

Kinda makes you wonder, huh?

Buenos con queso,

T.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What would they need the $5 for???

T.J. said...

Well, it says it's for shipping and handling.....

T.

sue said...

Awww...what a cute little knife.