Friday, January 04, 2008

The storm is rolling in.....

And it's getting nasty fast:



A few minutes ago I was out there fixing the gate. In cold weather the fulcrum screw tends to contract just enough so that it won't stay screwed in. I usually have to tighten it twice a day. Sometime during the night, however, the gate seems to have rattled enough to wriggle it all the way out. It was either freeze my ass off in driving rain, or go find the gate in the morning and put it back on.

Needless to say, I chose A.

So, we'll have one of these:





Pops is also going to make some clam chowder.....

I can't wait.

In other news, despite the weather, UPS dropped off a small package for me today. I was surfing around the other day and found a store that took Paypal, and used my ebay commission to purchase some RAM.

A full gig, that's 512 x 2, for $40.00.

That's right, forty bucks.

I haven't installed it yet, but that's next on tap.

Buenos con queso,

T.

No comments: