Sunday, January 20, 2008

Ok, ok. A bit longer one today

I know I've been a bad blogger lately.

I've given you crap posts for like 3 days now, and I'm sorry for that. It's always like that when I get a new game, and this one is no exception.

Not only are the graphics simple awesome, but the game play is smooth, the 'death animations' are cool too. It sounds kinda twisted, but I have to get a chuckle after popping a cap into someone's ass.

Sometimes they almost backflip when you hit them.

I took one guy down with a sniper rifle, and he did a mid-air summersault with the point of impact as the center of the flip. It was hilarious.

Not much else going on really.

I kinda straghtened up my room a bit yesterday.

Oh, and I'm loving my new iPod.

It's weird to have every song I own in a place where I can listen to them any time I choose. It's also cool. And I still get to wear it at work if I want, so it's even better. Now, if I want to hear any particular song, I can just play it.

It rocks.

So to speak.

Buenos con queso,

T.

P.S. Kilroy, just in case you didn't know it, I'm a guy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love my iPod too :)