Wednesday, January 02, 2008

I find it hard to shed a tear.....

Ok, so I'm trying to decide if I should post mornings, before I got to work, or in the evenings afterwards.

They both have merit. If I post in the am they're likely to be more random, and prolly more light-hearted. They'll also prolly be less coherent.

Or not, as they'll all be coffee-fueled.

If I post in the evenings, I'll have had all day to rough draft the post in my head. That means that they'll be more structured, but prolly funnier, as I'll have had the time to perfect what I want to say.

I suppose I could mix it up, and just post whenever, but I think if I set some type of schedule, it will be eaiser for me to get through a whole year of it.....

Maybe I'll alternate.....I posted kinda late last night, and I've posted early today.

Maybe I just won't worry about it.

Maybe this is a lame post.

Maybe I need more coffee.

Off to fix that.....

Buenos con queso,

T.

3 comments:

AndiePandie said...

Happy New Year TJ! :) I hope it's a good one for you!

sue said...

Happy New Year! Did I mention I linked ya? I linked ya... ;)

Cake Lady said...

And they say that I over think things...:-)