Thursday, January 10, 2008

Yadda yadda yadda, blah blah blah.....

Don't read anything into that.

I just couldn't come up with a title.

I could be because I'm absolutely bushed.

I don't know exactly why I"m so tired tonight, but I am. I'm just weary.

At least it's Friday. Well, for me it is. It was also payday, so that was nice too. We're supposed to get paid on (actual) Friday, but sometimes my boss gives them out early. I like it when that happens, 'cause it means I don't have to go into work on my day off.

Not that I don't like my job or anything, but going to work on my day off has never been one of my favorite things. Maybe if I was a bouncer at a strip club or something, it might not be so bad.

Ok, that's all you get from me tonight.

Buenos con queso,

T.

4 comments:

sue said...

I'll bet it is like a pastry chef who can never look at another donut... if you were a bouncer in a strip club you would never ever appreciate a naked female again. Just a thought.

I'm going to wish you Happy Birthday now because I have no clue if my internet will be fixed tomorrow and because it will be Saturday and I will NOT be working, there is no guarentee I will be able to blog or comment and I certainly don't want you to think I forgot you, 'cause honestly I didn't. You're even on my calendar and it popped up today to remind me that in x-number of hours it would be your birthday.

Happy 42nd, my friend! Do something fun!

AndiePandie said...

My mom has to go into work for her paychecks as well and yeah it stinks.

Happy Birthday, T! :D It's doubtful I'll be online much tomorrow so I'm sending you the bestest wishes now.

Anonymous said...

Dammit, I wish it was pay day for me too. I'm down to 150 euros for the rest of the month.

:( Sadness.

You be the bouncer, I'll go as the stripper.

T.J. said...

Lead the way Em.

Hey, I'm thinking of starting a 'blogger world coin collection.' Since you're outside the US, would you like to work some kind of deal?

I have coins from all over the world, and I want to try and get others like this.

That goes for the rest of you too.....

If you know somebody out of the country, I'd be willing to trade U.S. or other world coins just to fill wholes in my collection.

Spread the word.

T.