Saturday, January 12, 2008

January 12

In my year


1966 - Lyndon B. Johnson states that the United States should stay in South Vietnam until Communist aggression there is ended.
1966 - Batman the TV series debuts on ABC.


Also: Tabitha born on 'Bewitched'

Born


The Good


1737 - John Hancock, American statesman (d. 1793)
1876 - Jack London, American author (d. 1916)
1951 - Kirstie Alley, American actress
1960 - Oliver Platt, Canadian actor
1965 - Rob Zombie, American musician
1965 - Yours Truly

The Bad


1951 - Rush Limbaugh, American radio personality
1954 - Howard Stern, American radio host
(i hate these two bastards)


The Ugly


1893 - Hermann Göring


Died


1899 - Hiram Walker, American distiller (b. 1816)
1976 - Agatha Christie, English writer (b. 1890)
1996 - Joachim Nitsche, German mathematician (b. 1926)

4 comments:

Beth said...

Hope you had a great birthday, old man! :D

Muuaahh!

Princess Sparkle Pants said...

Happy Birthday! Beanie says that Call of Duty 4 Whatever has been voted "The Best Game in the World", so I guess it is pretty cool, you'll have to let me know. Beanie is 14, so he's an expert on... everything. I hope your birthday was awesome!

T.J. said...

Thanks Kat.

And it was PSP.

Ate myself into a coma.

T.

Princess Sparkle Pants said...

lol...well, that's the best kind of coma... I'm glad it was fun, and so food-oriented. If I ever make it West of the Mississipi, I'm gonna get me one of those lemon tarts...