Tuesday, January 22, 2008

I'm almost afraid to say this.....

But I think I really like Terminator: The Sarah Conner Chronicles.

That, as you know, may very well spell the end for the show. I'm half-tempted to try and not like it so much, in an attempt to confuse the 't.v. karma pantheon' that always axes the shows I most want to see.

Oh, and since PSP asked, here's the scoop:

Call of Duty supports voice chat. I don't know if I mentioned that, but it does. Couple that with the fact that the PS3 has Bluetooth and you have a match made in Heaven. I bought a mic the other day (what you thought i wouldnt) and immediately paired it with my console.

Now, there are some problems with the whole voice chat thing, to be sure. I won't go into all of them, but prolly the most annoying is someone that's really not sure exactly how a voice activate mic works.

Well, after a few games with my headset on, I heard a female voice.

That is cool, just so you know. I love gamer girls. Well, she wasn't 12 (chronologially or mentally) and she knew how to use her headset. I think we were the only 2 in the level w/headsets at first, and of course we were talking.

That's really all it is. Just talking and gaming. I do know she lives in MI, which is what, 2000 miles a way or something? She's pretty good at the game, too.

Ok, talk amongst yourselves.

Buenos con queso,

T.

4 comments:

AndiePandie said...

Oooo interesting. ;)

What are your new rifle specs and what cha gonna use it for? :D

Princess Sparkle Pants said...

Oh so fun. Beanie and Husband do the Call of Duty voice chat thing, and I (me, even) bought Beanie a new headset for this purpose for Christmas... but, I worry that his anonymity might be sacrificed. It will be fine. This is fun!

Anonymous said...

My first video game system was Atari! Look at how far we've come in technology!!

T.J. said...

I remember Atari....

The 1st on I had was like 5 variations of Pong.....

T.