Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Here's a list of things you can't flush down the toilet.....

I just had to steal that line.

I was watching the Monk-a-Thon on USA, and they used that line.

I lol'd at it.

This is kind of a lame start to the whole 'post every day thing,' but I've had a pretty busy day.

I made my first batch of bread.

I made my first batch of pizza dough.

We went shopping, and found some unbeatable deals at Wally World.

I am now struggling to keep my eyes open, so I'm going to give up.

Buenos con queso,

T.

1 comment:

HoosierHerm said...

TJ, Reading your recent post, I couldn't help but wish that I had stuck around a few more days,...to sample the first loaf of Bread, and to make my own pie with the new Pizza dough.
After the ordeal of my trip out there, I almost froze to death in the little town of Wibaux, Montana,...seems that that battery light I had flashing intermittently for days, had turned into a dead-short, killed my engine,(and therefore, my heat source),at 3:45 AM, while parked in a deserted Rest Area near said town. Anyway, by curling into the fetal position, with my new "hoodie" jacket pulled tight, and every blanket I owned on top, I survived 'til morning, when I called 911, and got patched through to the local sheriff's office, which, being nice folks, send me a man from the local "co-op" to jump start my truck, and sent me winging home through sub-zero temps in the Dakotas, and lots of snow in Iowa,Illinois and at home in Indiana!
Anyway, It's great to be home to my own computer, and of course my girlfriend and her doggie.
The new Hank-the-Third discs you cut for me are great, and I played them, almost exclusively, on the trip home.
TTYL, Herm