Monday, January 07, 2008

I've really got to get some sort of horizontal DVD solution.....

The current method is just not working for me. It has to do with the growing size of my collection, I guess. Currently, it looks like this:



and my method of getting the DVD I want is pretty ghetto. I simply pick up the movie I want to watch, and the entire stack over it as well. I then turn to my left, and let the bottommost DVD fall to the floor. I replace the others, and retrieve the one I want from the floor.

Cause I'm cool like that.....

I've been thinking about this whole 'blog every day for a year' thing, and I've come to a conclusion.

In order to have something to say every day, or at least something to post anyhow, I'm going to start a couple weekly features. I haven't decided on the days yet, but I'm going to do a movie review (as if anybody cares what i think about movies) and a weekly photo day.

Oh, and one other thing: Some of the posts are going to be lame.

Like this one.

Buenos con queso,

T.

3 comments:

Kelwhy said...

ok - we seriously need a DVD solution as well - I'm using the same storage and picking method that you are. How sad is that?

If you find a good solution - lemme know.

T.J. said...

Heh...and I thought I was the only one.....

T.

sue said...

Honestly? Lame posts are better than no posts... well, I guess, if you are doing the 365 day thing anyway. I mean, no post means you aren't complying with the whole 365 days, right? See? I can be logical, too. ;)