Monday, January 28, 2008

Sickness to insanity, prayer to profanity.....

That's a little snippet from a Rush song.

I've got them on the brain, but can you blame me? This will be the first time I've seen them in like 10 years. I saw them last in 97, but I did see them 3 times on that tour.....

I'm kinda proud of that.

Since I have most (all?) of their studio albums on my iPod, well, with exception of the new one, I've been making a point of listening to as much Rush as possible. Getting myself psyched for the show, you know?

It kinda sux that it's still 3 months away. I don't know if I can wait that long.....

Waiting (as ive discussed before i think) is like a low grade form of torture. Especially when I've already paid for the thing I'm waiting for (tattos tickets).

Can I take a 3 month nap?

Prolly better that I don't.

Buenos con queso,

T.

3 comments:

Kelwhy said...

yeah but the thing is... what else can you do but wait. maybe if you asked reallllll nicely Rush would move the concert date up 3 months for you? could happen.

T.J. said...

You know, I think that's what I'll do.

>dialing<

Huh. No answer.

Left a message tho, so we'll see...

T.

Princess Sparkle Pants said...

Heh... they are coming here, too... and I am sooooo going- yeah!