Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Do you know where to find a turtle with no legs?

Why, right where you left him, of course.

I suppose you all thought I was going to blow the blog every day thing.

I know you did.

I could hear y'all laughing about the fact that I didn't even make it a month.

I'll bet you're expecting some tale of woe.

Or some tale of excitement.

Well, sadly, you get neither.

Sue wanted to know, so you all get to as well: As I type this, it is 12/09/08, and in three (3) days, I will celebrate the 42nd anniversary of my birth.

So, there you have it.

Expect no further updates on the whole birthday thing.

Buenos con queso,

T.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

FELIZ CUMPLEAÑOS CHICA!! :D

T.J. said...

I may be wrong, but doesn't Chica imply a female?

Hmmmm....

T.

sue said...

Honestly? I can't remember asking... *smirk*