Sunday, March 29, 2009

All we are saying, is give peace a chance

Ok, so I was over at Kelwhy's place and she was playing along with a memeish (is that a word) thing where you use song titles to answer a series of questions, since I thought this was one of the coolest thigns ever, I decided to play along.

The cavet is this: One band only.....


Using only song names from ONE ARTIST, cleverly answer these questions. Pass it on to a gazillion people and include me. Try not to repeat a song title. It's harder than you think...

Name the Artist: Rush. Well, duh!!

Are you male or female: Digital Man

How do you feel about yourself: In The Mood

Describe where you currently live: Subdivisions

If you could go anywhere, where would you go: Rivendell

Your best friend is: Nobody's Hero

Your favorite color is: The Color of Right

What's the weather like: Chain Lightning

If your life was a tv show, what would it be called? Limelight.

What is life to you: Freewill.

What is the best advice you have to give: Cut to the Chase.

If you could change your name, what would it be: Tom Sawyer

Your favorite food is: The Trees.

What's your favorite time of the year: Nocturne

What are you wearing? Scars.

So, there you have my answers. Those of you that read this, I ask you to play along.

Oh, and if you do, please leave me a comment letting me know that you're playing along.

Buenos con queso,

T.

RSOD: 28. The cream screams before the faint kernel.

5 comments:

Beth said...

I'll have to get back to you on this. Maybe I shouldn't have read it until I got unpacked and stuff.

BAH.

*home humps*
or something less lame.

Kelwhy said...

excellent job - how did i know that you'd use Rush??? ;) hahh!

T.J. said...

Bliss: Welcome home. Well, not like you're really at my home or anything.....But you get the idea.

*return humps*

Kel: That's me, Mr. Predictable. Oh, and glad you approve of my answers.

HoosierHerm said...

O.K., mines done, go scope it out!
That was quite Fun, I may do it again using Bob Dylan !

HoosierHerm said...

TJ, I noticed this login on your Live Feed, Here's a video of
NigrĂ¡n, Galicia http://www.vimeo.com/2644834