Sunday, March 08, 2009

Give a little bit, Give a little bit of your love to me

So, it's been pointed out that I've been neglecting my posts lately.

Not that I haven't been posting, as I *sigh* signed up for NaBloPoMo again....

Why do I keep doing this to myself?

No, but that my posts haven't been good.

Well, noone even commented on my Watchmen post, which I consider good. Not even to call me a freak...sigh...

The gun post?

I thought that was pretty good.

Hell, the Timmy post was a fucking masterpiece...

And still?

The abuse.

What is it they say: Use me, abuse me, you'll never lose me?

KittyKat....I'm yours.

Buenos con queso,

T.

RSOD: 7. Why won't a late torture experiment?

6 comments:

Kelwhy said...

no complaints from me - you're doing FAR better than i am! ;)

Unknown said...

i cant complain, nothing like reading your blogs and getting a smile.
I personaly would rather read your blog than blog myself. If I had to blog everyday I would fail. Hell I dont even check in on your blogs but few times a week hehe and no i didnt write down your instructions but I will ask you again ingame and write them down hehe. I am such a lamer sometimes
keep up the good blogs hon I enjoy them
Kila

Unknown said...

I think I smiled and missed it LOL

T.J. said...

Kel: I was ribbing Kat/Bliss with that. It was kina a joke, but I don't think she's been around, so guess the joke's on me

Kila: Heh. You silly shammy.

T.

Heather Rose said...

Had I known you existed and read your Watchmen post earlier, you SO would have had at least the one comment I just left.

Few or no comments? Oh so painful.

T.J. said...

I know, right?

I waited 20 yrs to see it, and nothin'.

I was crushed.