Monday, March 02, 2009

Let me give you a hand with that.....

I wonder how many 'give/giving/giving up' titles I'll be able to come up with?

I guess we'll find out together.

Nothing really earth-shattering going on today. It's a work day, so I'm in the 'getting ready for work' mode that plagues most of my mornings. I've got a big cup of Komodo Dragon, and I just finished a Costco Chese bagel.

Breakfast of champions, huh?

It's raining today, that's good, because we like the rain. And, we need the rain too. It started yesterday evening/last night, stopped sometime, and, as of this writing, has started back up again.

I'm getting some things together for the mail, but some may have to wait until Friday, as I'm a little short of cash this week. It's a direct result of having been sick and missing a couple days work.

I think I've found a way to share my random sentances with you. Much like my 'What I want' series from last month, I will be putting the RSOTD at the bottom of the page, under my sign off (keep your eyes open kat) so that you can enjoy them too.

That being said, I think I'm going to end this now, and see how much more coffee I can drink before I have to leave.

I'm guessing lots.

Buenos con queso,

T.

RSOTD: 1. The man drinks an illiterate sacrifice below the mob.

2 comments:

Beth said...

I think I might be able to keep my eyes open more if I had some of that Komodo.

I'm just sayin'.

T.J. said...

Heh.