Sunday, March 01, 2009

I give up...

Well, not really, but NaBloPoMo has decreed that 'giving' or 'giving up' is the theme for March.

I was starting to get worried, cause I hadn't gotten an email from them with the March theme yet, so I was going to just open my 10 Pound Dictionary and find a random word, and make that my topic for the month.

Then, because my dictionary was across my room under a rather heavy lamp, I decided to google 'random word generator,' which took me here. This thing is a gas. I got so hooked into the whole random thing, that I decided to just use a randomly generated sentence for each day instead of a single word for all of them. To that end, I generated a ton, and saved what I thought were the best 31.

I may still use them as titles for March, I haven't decided yet. If nothing else, I will put them in the post somewhere.




Today marks a milestone of sorts, as it's my 800th post. That number kinda boggles my mind. So, in honor of my prestigious number, I'm going to post some photos.

Is anyone else as stoked as me:





Also, for those of you in the know, I got a delivery of 'change' today:






I've got mail:




Thanks Andie

Buenos con queso,

T.

4 comments:

Andrea (Off Her Cork) said...

Woohoo! YaY change! And I'm glad your card arrived safely. :D

Scott is debating about seeing The Watchmen. He loved the graphic novel so much he's afraid the movie will never live up to it.

T.J. said...

Well, based on the trailers I've seen, it looks good. I hope.

I'm re-reading the book now, and will be sending you a package Monday.....

T.

Beth said...

I'm afraid I may not be able to come back here until you change your header.

Gives me the heebie jeebies, dude. I'm just sayin'.

But I still adore you, you know.

T.J. said...

Yeesh..scroll down and get over it.

Heh.

T.