Thursday, March 19, 2009

I don't give a hairy rat's ass.

Another phrase from my youth, and one I seem to remember laughing out lout at the first time I heard it.

You know, actually laughing.

Not in a txt.

Or in an im.

Or an email.

Or in a ...whatever.

I''ll bet you totally thought I forgot to blog, didn't you? Well, I hate to prove you wrong, but here I am.

I am, however, very tired, and I'm going to cut this short (again). If you don't like it.....well...

Whatev.

Buenos con queso,

T.

RSOD: 18. A consuming academic turns throughout my pencil.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I kinda miss the days before the internet and cell phones. . .

T.J. said...

Sometimes I do to.

But I lurrrve the internet now.

Beth said...

Yeah, what y'all said.

I need a nap.

*sleepy humps*

HoosierHerm said...

" A consuming academic turns throughout my pencil ".
That one actually makes a little sense, in an abstract sorta way !
I'm BasketBallBurnedOut, and need a nap too.

T, I never heard back on last night's email? Did you trash it because it said :Sam's Club" in the subject line ? if so retrieve it please ! It's about some Dirt !