Sunday, March 15, 2009

My biggest problem at work is finding the right size box to fit my junk in....

And yes, I know how that sounds.

A guy that used to work with me asked me 'Isn't that every guy's problem?'

To which I had to reply in the affirmative.

So, yeah, I worked today, adn what can I say? It was just another day at work. Like countless days before, and prolly as many yet to come. Nothing exciting happened, nor did anything bad happen.

It was just a day.

I mean it was Sunday, so I worked a shorter shift than usual. So did everyone else, though, so it's not like I got special treatment or anything.

Oh, and how silly am I? I totally let another Friday the 13th sneak by without even mentioning it.

They say the mind is the first thing to go, and I'm starting to believe them.

Buenos con queso,

T.

RSOD: 14. The middle gentleman indulges.

2 comments:

Beth said...

I am surprised at you. Not mentioning Friday the 13th and all.

You're senile.

*humps of senility*

T.J. said...

I know, right?

*tries to remember to hump you back*