Monday, March 23, 2009

Give it your best shot

So, as mentioned yesterday, we had family dinner night, and it was, as I stated spaghetti night. Since it was at sis's house, it was a little more 'health friendly' than it would have been here.

They used ground turkey and turkey sausage for the sauce, where we would have used ground beef, and prolly pork sausage. It was great though.

In the works:



I fixed myself a plate:



and surprised myself by only eating one serving of everything. It was good, but very filling, and I found that a single plate was enough to satisfy me.

After dinner, it was time for a board game. My mom got her hands on a copy of 'Disney's Tower of Terror' version of the old classic Clue:




I won't keep you in suspense any longer: It was Mickey in the boiler room with the camera.

And yes, I did solve the case.

Nobody can stand against my superior detection skillz.

Or something.

Buenos con queso,

T.

RSOD: 22. The deserted melody waves.

6 comments:

Kelwhy said...

oh you've got skilz alright.

and i totally love 'sketti night - we have it every thursday night now.... YUM.

T.J. said...

Right on. Sunday is going to be FDN, and I'm sure it will be different every week.

Whiskeymarie said...

Damn. Now I'm craving good ol' spaghetti, but I'm pretty sure I don't have the fixin's at home and I'm way too lazy to go to the store right now.

Looks good!

T.J. said...

It was totally yummy....here's hoping you have some stuff around the house to make it.....

T.

tusk said...

TURKEY???

T.J. said...

Hey...it was Aimee's house.....