Tuesday, March 24, 2009

'Tis better to give than to receive.....

But getting stuff's cool too!!!

You may find it hard to believe, but after that dinner I ate last night, I had the hardest time sleeping.

I don't think I got more than 5 hours or so, and even that was broken. It was horrible. Thus, Monday morning was not something I was looking forward to. I went through the motions of course.

You know, coffee...email....the essentials, but I was moving pretty slow. Despite that, I did manage to be the 1st one at work. The boss showed up not long after I did, and into the store we went.

I clocked in, and started my 'getting to work routine,' which lately has involved me making coffee (long story). While I was in brew mode, my computer was powering up for me.

After a half-hour or so of email and related crap, I started packing stuff. Nothing too big, so that was cool. All easy boxes. After that, I did some research on some beer steins which I then listed.

Oh, and I listed a rifle too.

It was a farily busy day, which is cool, because it went by fast, but crappy because I forgot to eat lunch. Well, at least the (most of a) pot of coffee I drank at work kept me going.

While at work, I also paid of my layaway (3 magazines for my glock) and bought a magazine and some ammo for my SKS. That right there was enough to make this a good day, but imagine my surprise when I arrived home to find this.

Please note, that for this post, I'm using links to huge photos, because I want you to drink in all the details.

So, I opened it to find all this fun inside.

I'm not sure, but I think each of those items might just get a blog of their own in the future.

Oh, and then there's this, which I'm nuts about.

It was a glorious shot of Whiskey love, and I'm drunk on it.

Buenos con queso,

T.

RSOD: 23. A powerful departure eliminates the room. (right?)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hubby used to have a glock that he loved, but he ended up selling it. Bummer, it was pretty cool. Nice nut ;-)

Beth said...

Way cool Whiskey Love.
One of these days I'll send ya something blissful. :p

As soon as I can find something and afford the postage...


:D

*blissful humps*

HoosierHerm said...

Too Nice ! I'm really jealous that I don't know Whiskey well enough to receive something like this !
Since I visit her blog almost daily, maybe I'll get there some year?

WM and T, see my comment on the pic of the open package of goodies.

Peace Out,Herm

Whiskeymarie said...

I was going to e-mail you before you got this, but then I got all sidetracked with my impromptu trip and was once again a total ingrate.

But thank you, thank you, THANK YOU for the last bunch o'goodies you sent. I was smiling from ear to ear as I pulled out one odd and wonderful thing after another, and the watch ROCKS. I can't believe that I not only won, but was the only contestant. Ren & Stimpy- yay!

Glad you like your stuff- enjoy!

My verification is "inketerd". Terd. (snicker)

T.J. said...

Yogini: Which Glock did he have? I have a .40 (model 23) and I looooove it.

Bliss: Sock it to me....heh

Herm: Well, the Fabulous WM and I just started exchanging mail recently.....

Whiskeymarie: I was totally expecing the email first, as you said something about that in your comments, but it made the package that much better, 'cause it was totally unexpected and out of the blue.

Glad you like the watch....

T.

Kelwhy said...

So totally cool! ok - i'll have to put together a little Huntsvegas pack for you now...