Monday, July 13, 2009

And some days, I don't even have a valid excuse....

Like yesterday, for example.

As we were coming home from family dinner night, I was composing my post in my head. I was going to head upstairs as soon as we got home and post.

Only I didn't.

I didn't really think about it again until I was actually stretched out in bed, doing my best to drift off to sleep. Once I'm at that point, however, even if there is/was time to get up and post, I'm unlikely to.

So dinner last night was Mexican food. I had soft tacos (one of which ended up being a burrito) made with taco beef (duh), diced avocado, red onion, cilantro, Mexican rice, cheese, and La Victoria medium taco sauce.

Yes, they were fucking awesome. I only ate 2, but I could prolly have had more, cause they were that good. Desert was Eskimo Pies again.

I really love Eskimo Pies.

Ok, as usual, I have a picture, but I'm not going to post it right now, as my camera/card is downstairs.

Don't forget about my giveaway!!

Buenos con queso,

T.

4 comments:

Whiskeymarie said...

I made Mexican/Latin last night too! I made chicken tamales, homemade spicy black beans with bacon, and served it with queso fresco, salsa, and a tomato/avocado salad. Sundays are usually homemade pizza night or what I call "fancy taco night".

Yum.

HoosierHerm said...

How are the numbers going on the GiveAway? I've done my part, and I want to take credit for this hit " Ludhiana, Punjab ", You know, I hab berry mini readers from India, especially the Punjab!


Code Word = "sancali" Usage = "?" stumps Me??

T.J. said...

Whiskeymarie: Wow, yours sound delish too. I love tamales, and as easy as they are, I've never learned...I know, I know.....

Herm: Ok, you got me in the Punjab. Wait, that just sounds wrong. I'm getting a fair number of hits, but nobody's playing along...sigh.

Oh, and your verification word? When San Diego and L.A. finally reach and become one city....San(diego)Cali(fornia)...

HoosierHerm said...

Good!!Your Definition of SanCali was Great!
I was trying for something with California sand ! LoL





VeriWord = "magaton" = A measurement for the explosive force of an Atom Bomb filled with maggots !