Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Another movie myth exploded.....

Well, not really a myth, I guess, but more a misrepresentation.

I know I told you about the revolver, and of course, the pearl necklace. Well now, I present you with 'the broken fire hydrant.'

Ok, so it's happened....the car/boulder/whatever has done it. Somehow in the madness just past, the fire hydrant has been severed from it's line, and is spewing comedy gold into the air in a fine spray...

Little column of water....like 12' high....

I've seen one in real life, and it's actually a bit more like this. I'll tell you now, that's not my photo, but the one I saw looked pretty much like this. It was a sight to behold.

Of course I don't have a picture. How silly of you to ask.

See, that day, for the first time in like a month, I decided to leave my camera bag at home.....It's pretty heavy, and my back was hurtin'....you know.

Buenos con queso,

T.

No comments: