Monday, July 06, 2009

The secret of your future is hidden in your daily routine.

Or maybe it isn't.

I don't profess to know the mysteries of my universe, let alone the one at large.

Instead, I'll show you some pictures. I'm not going to post all that I shot, and if you want more, email me, and I'll send you a disc chock full of them.

So, here we go:











Ok, so like I said, I have a ton more. It was a pretty good show again this year, as it was last year, even if they blew the Grand Finale.....

Which I'm pretty sure they did, because like 20 minutes after the show concluded, there was another barrage of explosions. Of course, by that time I was in the house and no longer watching the sky, so I didn't get to see what happened. I'm thinking that there was a wiring problem or something, and it took them some time to figure out where the futz was.

In any event, it was fun.

I'll close now, as I have some (blog) reading to do before I go to work.

Buenos con queso,

T.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, those are pretty! Thanks for sharing them :)

Whiskeymarie said...

I totally skipped the fireworks this year. It was oddly refreshing, but now I kind of feel like I missed out on one of the best things about summer.
Sigh.

HoosierHerm said...

As always, I Love me some Fireworks ! Did you post any more to your Flickr page ? Of course I would like to see them ALL, just burn me a disc, and send it along with my next "TJ's SuperMail" Package !LoL

T.J. said...

Q: No worries. I like to share.

Whiskeymarie: I usually try to watch them, even when I know that Carson City's show is usually prett lame. The 4th just wouldn't be the same without them...

Herm: Haven't put any on the flickr page yet, but I may still do that. I'll be sure to include a disc in the mail.....

Vee said...

At least Carson City had a show, Reno bailed out and cancelled their show