Thursday, July 30, 2009

I was outside looking for meteors last night....

But sadly, I didn't see any.

I read in the paper that there were supposed to be up to 15 an hour last night, so I grabbed my camera and headed out to see what there was to see.

One thing I found out: my condo complex is way light polluted. It was tough to find a spot where it was easy to see the sky, but I finally did. I sat there for a while, eyes on the sky.

Of course, I made a couple exposures while I was waiting.....

I call this one Freeway:



Anyone care for a dip?:




There are purported to be more visible tonight, so I may go out again.

I also took a couple teaser photos of our new tables.







I want you to know that these are off-kilter, and totally supposed to twist your sense of direction and proportion. I promise a post about the tables soon.....

Buenos con queso,

T.

No comments: