Sunday, July 05, 2009

Anything but routine.....

Yeah, yeah, I know.

I missed a day already.

The only thing I can say in my defense is.....well, I guess I don't really have anything do say in my defense.

It was a pretty full day, which included my work party (a blast look for photos tomorrow) dinner at sis's (pics to follow tomorrow) and, of course, fireworks.

I shot a ton of photos of the fireworks as well, but I haven't really had time to sort through them yet. As soon as I do, I'll post a couple, and maybe even more on my flickr account.

Oh, and this one's for you Q, since you asked....pottery pics.

Well, one anyhow.

My New Coffee Cup




Buenos con queso,

T.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, that cup looks neat. Sounds like you've had a big weekend! Those pics from the golf course look gorgeous!

T.J. said...

Yeah, it was a great day on the links. You should see some of the other cups he brought. All kinds of other things too.