Saturday, July 18, 2009

Ding Ding Ding Ding Ding....We haaave a winnah!!!!!

Ok, so I totally did my best to be as fair and random as I could for the contest.

The first thing I did (after tabulating total entries per person) was to type each entrants name into a document, with a paragraph per entry.

I then used the random goodness over at Random.org to assign a random number to each entry. I pasted them into a Word Open Office document, and sorted them into numerical order:



I then generated a number between 1 and 10 to see how many 'drawings' I should do, and it came up 5. I generated 5 random numbers, and this is what I ended up with:



When compared against the numbered list, the results are clear.....





CONGRATULATIONS HERMAN!!!


So, there you have it. Herm's the big winner this time around.

I'll prolly be doing another giveaway in a month or so, so keep your eyes peeled.

Thanks for playing along, folks. We both really appreciate it.

Buenos con queso,

T.

6 comments:

Whiskeymarie said...

Congrats, Herman! Now every cup of coffee or tea will be that much nicer...

Kelwhy said...

OK - congrats to herman - but i'm there for the next contest! ;)

Anonymous said...

Did I win? Did I win? Did I....hey, wait a minute!! I was so close too, dammit!

Way to go Herm... (said with NO enthusiasm whatsoever lol)

HoosierHerm said...

YeahRah MEee ! Thanks TJ, and Thanks to All of you who commented,..even Miss Q, who's response was totally Underwhelming LoL !
I moved last weekend, That apartment, or rather, it's owners have been a total pain in my ass from Day 1, so in the interest of gettin' the Fuck outta Dodge, I moved most of my stuff back to my storage place, and me, my bed and computer have taken refuge at my friend's Used Car Lot, where an unused office space is now HermQuarters 2009,..or at least until my half-assed lawyer gets my Social Security Disability Money, which was suppossed to happen June 4th,..but you've all heard that sads tale, so now I'll make sure "t" has my new addy, so I can get my Killer Koffee Kup !


Code Word = raivers
Definition = People who cain't spel, but like to take Ecstacy, and party in Old warehouses !

T.J. said...

I'll need you to shoot me an email with that new addy Herm. It might take me a couple days to get it in the mail though, as I'll have to figure out what other fun to include.

Hope your lawyer comes through soon.

Anonymous said...

Well Herm, I guess it could be worse, since I started reading that as you taking refuge in your friend's used car...

Speaking of mailing people fun, did I mention that it's almost my birthday? =)