Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Boring tonight, better tommorow.....

So, it's 11:35, and if I don't hit the publish button soon, I'll have missed another day.

Ok, 11:37.

I'm going to have to make this quick.

Michael and I are going hiking tomorrow.

We're starting early.

I mean, like sunrise early. The plan is to get it done before it's 4,000,000 degrees outside. Well, that's the plan, anyhow.....

There was something else I was going to say, but I totally forgot what it was.....

Oh, well, look for photos tomorrow.....

Buenos con queso,

T.

2 comments:

Whiskeymarie said...

I've been itching for a long, difficult hike. Maybe this weekend. Hope yours was fun!

T.J. said...

Ours was long (4ish hrs round trip) but surprisingly not so difficult. Maybe it's because we were (mostly) walking on a road....

It was a blast, however.