Thursday, July 02, 2009

A break in my routine.....

I know I said that Michael was going to be here yesterday, but that kinda fell through. Some things came up, and he didn't get to leave until this morning.

He did, however, arrive alive and well this afternoon.

We've been hangin' and chillin', and already found out that we get to go golf tomorrow.

For free.

*rawk*

He brought a fair amount of pottery, some of which we plan to sell on our etsy site (coming soon).

In addition, it looks like he brought half the state of California with him...




If you look in the upper right-hand corner of that picture, you may see two bags of chips....



And a close-up:



It may seem that I'm harping on this, but what you may fail to realize is that these are the best fucking tortilla chips in the world.

They're called Taco Works, and are really only available on the Central Coast of California. Michael makes a point of bringing a supply for me whenever he comes.

With his car so jam packed with stuff, he only had room to bring me 4 bags....

And I know I'll have to give my sister at least one bag, 'cause if I don't, she'll be all mad at me....

Besides, she gets me my coffee....

Ok, off to eat some more of those lovelies.

Buenos con queso,

T.

3 comments:

HoosierHerm said...

Yummy, California Chips !
Glad to hear Michael made it in O.K.
Is his Kiln a portable one ? Just wonderin' ?


eympti is my CodeWord, is that like West Virginian for Empty ??

Anonymous said...

Are you sure there was room for a person in that car?? Can't wait to see some more of his pottery!

T.J. said...

Herm: You have no idea. Those chips are the bawmb. The kiln he uses is at the college he attends.....

Q: Well, he got out of the car, so I guess he was in it.... And keep your eyes peeled....more pottery to come.....