Wednesday, July 22, 2009

I took a day off....get over it...

Ok, so I took 2 days off.

Actually, the 1st day I was at the newlywed's house giving them the DVD's/memory card with their wedding photos.

Then Michael fixed their computer, and we sat there and went through the photos.

All 789 of them.

Yes, 789. It took a while, and it was while we were doing that that midnight snuck past me, ensuring that I'd miss another post in July.

After that, Mike and I came home and played more Army of Two. I'm almost ashamed to tell you that we quit for the night at 2:30.

We quit at 2:00 the night before.

Needless to say, I was fucking beat last night, and actually made a conscious decision not to post.

I came home, ate a bit of dinner, and crashed for an hour or so. After waking up, Mike and I finished off AoT, and I have to say, the ending kinda sucked.

Kinda really, in fact.

I don't know if it was 'cause we were playing on easy or what, but the final battle....well, it was more than a little disappointing. I won't reveal it here, just in case Andie hasn't finished it yet, but both Michael and I were put out by the way it ended.

We'll prolly play it through again on 'hardest,' if only to see if the ending is the same.

If it is, I'm going to be really pissed.

Buenos con queso,

T.

4 comments:

Andrea (Off Her Cork) said...

Yeah the end scene is lame. We're on our second go through which we finished and are now playing two new maps we downloaded. I love that you can upgrade weapons but what I don't like is that you can only do it once. Like I think that each level (easy, contractor, etc.) should have more options or guns to choose from.

Kelwhy said...

i'm over it...

Beth said...

Damn it, Teej.

Ok. NOW, I'm over it.

*over it/MIA humps*

T.J. said...

Andie: Yeah, different upgrades based on difficulty level would have been cool.

Kelwhy: I'm glad to hear it.

Bliss: Wow....am I seeing things, or did you actually comment....

*missed you muchly humps*