Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Kelwhy made me do it....

Well, not really, as she didn't oficially tag me or anything, but I was over at her place , and she did this cool music related blog, so, for your further edificaion, I bring you:

Random is as Random does

Step 1: Put your MP3 player or whatever on random.

Step 2: Post the first line from the first 20 songs that play, no matter how embarrassing the song.

Step 3: Post and let everyone you know guess what song and artist the lines come from.

Step 4: Post the song info when someone guesses correctly.

Step 5: Looking them up on Google or any other search engine is CHEATING!


1. Crazy. I'm crazy for felling so lonely

2. Ah here you are, there's nothing left to say.

3. I want him but he don't want me he wants somebody else that I can't be.

4. I used to hurry a alot, I used to worry a lot.

5. I hear the clock, it's 6 a.m. I feel so far from where I've been

6. Michelle, my belle, these are words that go together well

7. On a dark desert highway, cool wind in my hair.

8. I just don't care anymore I've reached the end of the rope.

9. Heading out this monrning into the sun, riding on the diamond waves, little darling one.

10. I can see you mama, but I can hardly wait.

11. And the men who hold high places must be the ones who start.

12. Do I stress you out? My sweater is on backwards and inside out.

13. Well, I been awake for 8 days straight, well it must have been them pills I took.

14. We're talking away I don't know what I'm to say.

15. I got chills, they're multiplyin', and I'm losin' control.

16. Blackbird singing in the dead of night, take these broken wings and learn to fly.

17. Hey baby, I'm talkin' to you, stop yourself and listen.

18. I am, he is, you are, he is, you are me, and we are all together.

19. When they turn the pages of history, when these days have passed long ago

20. Leaning in your corner like a candidate for wax.


Ok, so if you want to play along, then play along.

If you don't, well...don't.

Don't forget about my giveaway!!

Buenos con queso,

T.

2 comments:

Princess Sparkle Pants said...

Ahhhh... Here are the ones that I know immediately, and also - this list makes me love you all the more.

1. Patsy, God love her.
4. This is the Eagles, but I can't name the song. In the Long Run?
6. The Beatles!!
7. The Eagles again! Hotel California this time.
11. Closer to the Heart!!! RUSH! YES!!
15. Grease? My GOD you ARE my brother...
16. The most beautiful Beatles song of all. Harrison. It's been covered well, too.
17. I don't know who this is, or what the song is called, but I know it, and I think the chorus goes something like, "We can't go oooo-ooooon" or something like that.

LOVE THIS. I'll play.

T.J. said...

Wow...you did great. You were spot on with your guesses, and yes, the first Eagles song is Long Run.

17 is Never, by Heart, and does indeed have the lines we can't goooo oooon just runnin' away