Wednesday, July 01, 2009

The most important routine.....

Of all the routines I go through on a typical day, the one that's usually first, and always the most important is my coffee ritual.....

1. Rinse out the coffee pot.

2. Fill to the '12' line. Yes, I always make a full pot.

3. Pour the water into the coffee maker.

4. Empty/rinse the filter basket.

5. Scoop the beans into the grinder.

6. Grind the beans.

7. Pour the ground coffee into the basket.

8. Place basket back in the coffee maker, close lid, and hit the button.

It's almost Zen in it's simplicity, and it produces the lifeblood for another day.

So, that's one day down.

In other news, Michael should be here today.

That's the rumor, at least.

Buenos con queso,

T.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Michael! Well, you too, TJ...

:)

Andrea (Off Her Cork) said...

YaY! I was wondering if Michael was still coming up this summer. :) Let me know what you guys decide about a store and stuff. And when I can do my post about his goods!