Sunday, July 19, 2009

Another post that almost wasn't...

It was a close one.

Michael and I were playing Army of Two (because andie said it has good sniper rifles) when he asked me if I'd used any wedding pics in my post.

Which reminded me that I hadn't posted today, which brings us here.

I'm going to make this short, so that I can get it done before midnight (and so we can play some more).

I shot a wedding yesterday.

It was hotter'n Hell, and of course, I was wearing a long-sleeved button up shirt and grey Levi's. Needless to say, I was fucking roasting.

The wedding was cool, and Michael showed up to give me a ride home (long story). Now, I've felt overdressed at weddings, and I've felt under dressed at them, but yesterday was the 1st time I've ever felt under tattooed at a wedding.

I'm not going to post any body art shots, just a few random ones from the 600 or so that I shot.

Enjoy.






Buenos con queso,

T.

3 comments:

Andrea (Off Her Cork) said...

Outdoor weddings are awesome! :)

How are you liking the game? I know it's not fabbo but for a co-op it isn't too bad. I've played worse for sure.The back-to-back is sort of lame though.

Anonymous said...

White tuxedos - I'm impressed!

BTW, my word verification has a dirty word in it! :)

T.J. said...

Andie: Outdoor ones are certainly eaiser to shoot. Speaking of shooting, we finished the game. See Wednesday's post.

Q: A dirty word? And you didn't share? I'm so disappointed.