Thursday, July 16, 2009

We made it all the way to the top.....

So, we did our hike today. What we did was drive to the top of Clear Creek Road, here in Carson City, which, in case you didn't know, used to be the highway to Tahoe, before they constructed Highway 50 from Carson up to the lake.

Like a dumbass, I totally forgot to bring my GPS, so I can't tell you how far we walked, nor our elevation change, but I'm going to estimate at least 5 or 6 miles, and at least 1000 vertical feet.

I'll figure out the real numbers next time we hike it.

I did take some pictures, and present them here for your viewing pleasure.

Enjoy:












I was gonna be all cool like, and talk about each of those, but I'm absolutely beat, and I'd prolly fall asleep at the keyboard if I tried that.

If you have any questions about them, just ask.

Don't forget about my giveaway!!

Buenos con queso,

T.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those pics are AWESOME! It's amazing how trees will adapt, ain't it? I think that first one is my fave :)

T.J. said...

Trees are very tenacious. I like the curvy tree in the 1st pic, and how if you let your eyes see it, all those trees look like one tree too.

Well, the shape of one tree....the green part....

Oh, stop looking at me like that, you can see what I mean.