Friday, August 24, 2007

Another Friday is upon us.....

Time was, I'd be wondering how busy it was going to be at work today, and dreading the late check-in people that would be rude and pissed off that they were in the wrong spot, or had gone to the cabin/condo without stopping by the office to get their fucking keys.

They'd always take it out on us because they fucked up.

Today, however, I'm looking forward to breakfast out. David, the new roomie (did i mention him earlier) has to pick up his check, and has offered to take Pops and I out for brekky.

In case I haven't told you about David, he's a friend of ours that we've known for some time now. He's the nicest guy in the world, and would literally give you the shirt off his back.

He ran into some 'where to stay' issues, and we opened our doors to him. He's stayed with us before, so it's nothing we haven't been through before. Anyhow, he's paying us what he'd have been paying for the place he was looking at, and his money has really been a help. Especially with Dland looming, and me being out of work.

Ok, guess that's all I've got today.

Carne del diablo,

T.

2 comments:

Beth said...

Awesomeness!
And, so you know, I think it would be a good idea to change my link in your 'things to do' list. It's not very likely that I will be going back, sadly. I just hope I can retrieve my posts from the last year or so. EEP!

T.J. said...

Oh, yeah, I suppose I should, huh?

T.