Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Sad, but true.....

Sigh.

It was too good to be true.

We didn't get to go play golf today. I kinda thought something like that might happen, but I was still a bit disappointed that it fell through.

That means no bad ass photos from the game to highlight tomorrow's photo post, but them's the breaks.

I bought a couple movies today. One Fine Day, with George Clooney and Michelle Pfeiffer, and The Doors staring Val Kilmer.

I've seen One Fine Day, but it's one of those I can put on if I'm in a sad mood and need a cry. The Doors is a new one for me tho. I may watch it tonight, but I'm not for sure on that. I have a metric fuckton of laundry that I need to do, and I'll prolly put something on that I've seen so that I don't miss anything.

Ok, I'll stop boring you with the lameness.....

Carne del diablo,

T.

1 comment:

Beth said...

*snorts*
"metric fuckton"

I LOVE it!

I'm swipin' it. It's just that good.

No really, I love it. :D