Wednesday, August 15, 2007

I should find out today.....

Wether or not I get my unemployment.

They sure take their sweet time. I'm of the opinion that they drag their heels in hopes that the recently fired will get so nervous that they go get a job.

Normally, I would have done so.

Coming when it did, however, my firing makes it a bit akward. It doesn't look go to say 'thanks for the job, and, oh yeah, next month I need 10 days of to go to Disneyland.'

I can't beleive that it's less than a month away.

I think I mentioned that my kids won't be there this year. Well, there is a rumor that Michael and his California family may make the trip too, but I haven't heard for sure. If nothing else, there are plans in the works to bring him down for a day or 2 by himself.

I'll have tons of photos when I return, so be prepared.

Ok, I really must take a shower now....

T.

2 comments:

Beth said...

Sigh. Another D-land trip approacheth and I am stuck in MO.

Of all the (*&$#^%$&^!@#$!!!

Ah, well. Maybe next year. Or, the year after that. Hrmph.

T.J. said...

Well, tell you what...You find out the cost of a flight from MO, and I'll tentatively pencil you in for next year.....Provided I can afford your flight.....

T.