Saturday, August 18, 2007

Yippee kai aye, Motherfucker.....

That's T.J. speak for : 'Yahoo, I got my fucking unemployment!!!'

They sure took their time with it tho. I got a check in the mail yesterday, and boy is it welcome.

Now we've got enough spending money for Dland, and I don't have to worry about a job until I get back. I'm stoked.

There's not really much else going on today, except for a wood transfer. One of our neighbors is letting us 'store' some wood in our yard for the winter. Or are we letting him?

In any event, we've got a large supply of wood for the winter which will make for some warm, toasty nights, and much lower power bills.

Having a wood burning stove is the shit.

Other than that, tho, it's a nothing day.....

Buenos con queso,

T.

2 comments:

Beth said...

Awesome.
Got wood?

Heh. Sorry, couldn't help it.
It was just, well, there.
Mine for the taking, you see.

*humps*

T.J. said...

Yeah, I got wood.

Just for you babyee.....

T.