Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Rudeness at 5:13 am.....

It happens to all of us.

Hell, even I've done it.

I know you all have too.

I'm speaing, of course of dialing a wrong number.

As someone who's talked to a lot of people who've dialed wrong numbers (i used to do it all day remember) there's only one thing I ask.

Just say 'Sorry, wrong number' before you hang up.

Hell, you don't even have to say sorry. Just acknowledge that you've dialed wrong. That's all I'm asking. Dont, for instance just say 'Who's this?', and when I answer with my name, simply hang the fuck up.

Especially if you've called before the fucking sun is up. I'm sure you were awake, but don't you think I might have been asleep? It's one of my biggest pet peeves. How much effort does it take to say 'wrong number?'

Not fucking much. I know it for a fact, cause I always say it if and when I make a mistake dialing.

Two fucking words is all I'm asking. Not a written apology, or an admission of guilt, just a little nod to the fact that you punched a wrong number into the keypad. Is that too much to ask? I don't fucking think so.

At least I should be able to get a nap later. It's much eaiser to do that lately, as I don't have to worry about oversleeping, or being groggy at work.

Ok, enough bitching for now.

Pantalones del muerte,

T.

3 comments:

AndiePandie said...

Oh man I would have been pissed too. Although I don't like when people call and go, "Who's this?" Um, no, who *are* you? You called me which means we play by my rules. :D

T.J. said...

Heh...yeah, there is that. And I was sleeping good too, that's the worst part.

T.

Beth said...

Bitches!!!