Thursday, August 23, 2007

Yeah, I know.....

I was supposed to post pix today.

It's the same old story, the same old song and dance.

I carry my camera for a month everyday, all the time, and see nothing to take pix of. Then, through tiredness, or forgetfullness or someother 'ness', I'll leave my camera at home, and see a month's worth of photos in a single day.

Not that that's happened this time, cause I've been carrying my camera as if it were on of my limbs. Thus, I have no good photos yet.

I'm pretty pissed.

If it doesn't change soon, I'm going to try some blantant artsy ones, or some special trick effect type photos.

Oh well, I hope your day(s) are going good.....

Buenos con queso,

T.

3 comments:

Beth said...

If you take me to Dland, I can guarantee some great pics.

:D

T.J. said...

Heh.....

Well, like I said, this year is prolly out, but we may be able to do something for next year.....

T.

Beth said...

Yeah, yeah, yeah. Ya said that LAST year. ;)