Saturday, August 25, 2007

That's it, I'm outta here.....

Well, not right now, but I'm going up to Reno tomorrow morning to help L and S get the room ready for the new baby (due in jan btw and its a boy) so I'll be out of town all day, and will be spending the night up there too, as far as I know.

Hanging out up there usually involves a fair amount of beer consumption, and of course, I don't drive after I've been drinking.

I'll be taking my camera, and hopefully some pix as well. They may be boring before and after pix of the room, but I'm going to take them nonetheless.

Today was my niece's 2nd birthday party. It was supposed to be last weekend, but she got sick, the poor dear, and we had to postpone.

It was a good family day, and Ava was totally cute. Maybe I'll post a pic or 2 from the party on Thursday.

Anyhow, I'm going to go take a shower and see if that'll cool me down a bit.

Buenos con queso,

T.

No comments: