Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Danger lurks underfoot.....

At least it did yesterday.

I don't want to go into all the details, but I will tell you that I stepped on, and lodged into the sole of my foot 2, yes, not 1 but 2 different pushpins.

Oh, and before you ask, yes, both were sufficiently stuck in that they remained so when I picked my foot up to see what I had stepped on. One in the heel, and one on the ball of my foot.

It was an odessy of fun let me tell you.

Oh, and they occured about 45 seconds apart, just to ad to the whole funness of it all.

I think I'll start drinking now. I'm 'off' today, and I feel like getting a drunk on. It's also payday, so I may not get too pasted. I may just get a start on it, and then go cash my check and finish it off with free beer at the Gold Dust. Depends on how much my check actually is.

Fiesta con fuego,

T.

2 comments:

Beth said...

GAWD! I LOATHE stepping on things.
Especially pushpins, tacks, nails, rocks, splinters, etc.

It really can ruin a person's day.

T.J. said...

Yeah, I agree.

And twice? In like 5 mins. Yeah it was teh suck.

T.