Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Oh, get off my back.....

You know (or should by now) that a trip to L's house means at least a 2 night stay, and that I'll inevitably miss a post, as I can't post from her house.

We had a good time hanging out, and got the baby's room painted. I so love hanging out with L and S.

I took a ton of pix while I was up there, both of the room and other various things that tickled my fancy.

Expect to seem them on Thursday.

In other news, Dland is only 2 weeks away. I'm so excited that I'm nearly pissing myself.

Well, not really. I usually have pretty good bladder control, actually.

I am excited tho.

There's also a chance I may be moving in the near future. It's at least been discussed. See the deal is both Pops and I are tired of the winters here, and we've been talking about moving for a while now, but something always seems to get in the way.

The way it stands now, with no job to hold me here, it's been kinda kicked around that I could move back to CA, get a job, and sort of get us established down there, meaning that Pops would just have to get there to complete things.

More on that as it progresses.

Ok, I think I've typed myself out for the nonce.

Carne del diablo,

T.

1 comment:

Kelwhy said...

hi! ;)