Sunday, August 19, 2007

What a looooong fucking day.....

I was up and working at 7 am.

No, I don't have a job yet, as I'm getting un emp, and I'll be waiting til after Dland to actually seek employment, but I was still busy.

I had to run out to the golf course for Pops (he needed something for his chowder) and then I got down to the business of moving the rest of the wood.



In the foreground you can see the wheelbarrow I used to move it. Yeah, that's right I had to move it all by hand.

Pops did help a bit, but I did the majority of the work myself. Oh, and I did all the stacking. I even broke some of the smaller stuff up for kindling. After that, we went to the Gold Dust, gambled a bit, and then off to Sis's for a family dinner.

Then another brief stint at the Gold Dust (won a couple bucks this time) and finally home. I'm looking forward to that bed over there I can tell you.

So, how was your Sunday?

Buenos con carne,

T.

2 comments:

Beth said...

My Sunday was fine. I cooked dinner for the whole fam damily. Seriously. All of my family that lives in MO, anyway. It was nice.

I still think you should have carried all that wood by hand. It would've been so much easier than that wheelbarrow.

*nods*

;)

T.J. said...

Well, I did think about it. Then I thought It'd be too much fun, and decided to make myself suffer.....

T.