Saturday, August 11, 2007

Now, don't be scared.....

I'm not Big Brother, and I don't work for the F.B.I., but I do have a stat tracker on my site. It's the little blue box with the red line in it at the bottom of my page.

Now, I'm not really worried about how many hits I get. I never have been. What I like about my tracker is that it gives an ISP/city to most of the visits I get.

Armed with this information alone, I can usually tell which of my loyal readers (kat andiepandie greygoose kelwhy et al) have come by for a visit. Again, it's not a big thing, but I like to know who's checking me out.

This brings me to my current dilemma.

I've recently had 2 new visitors that seem to be stopping by on a regular basis. One is in Santa Barbara, CA, and the other is from Cayucos/Morro Bay.

Now, if you wish to remain in the shadows, I'll understand, but if I've found a new reader or 2 among the webosphere, I'd really like to know.

Now, I've been through Santa Barbara a couple times, and have found it to be a beautiful city. That's really all I know about it.

Morro Bay, on the other hand, was my home for 3 years or so when I was going to college. As you might imagine, the hits from Morro Bay are piqueing my intrest.

Is it someone that knew me then, or is it a coincidence?

Again, if you don't want to clue me in, then feel free to remain anonymous, but if you want to help with my sanity, I plead with you: Let me know who you are.....

Oh, and if you wish, click on that little blue box, and it will take you to my stat page.

Carne del diablo,

T.

1 comment:

Beth said...

Freeaakkkyyyy