Thursday, August 30, 2007

I should be editing a photo right now.....

And I surely would be, if I hadn't forgotten my card reader at J's house.

See, he needed a product shot for a web page, and wanted me to shoot it for him, and put it on his puter. This was done once, and when it became evident that what he wanted to do could not be done with the software he had, I told him I'd fix it and send it to him.

He brought me home, at which point, I discovered that I'd left the card reader behind.

I of course, blame him.

Had he just come over with the jar and let me take pix here, I could have downloaded and edited them without ever removing said card reader from my computer, and thus the chances of me forgetting it somewhere would have been nil.

Needless to say, he'll be stopping by in a bit with the reader.....

Which brings me to my second point:

I have pictures.

I shot a ton of photos while I was L's house, and I'll be sharing them (but not all of them not yet) with you tonight.

What follows is a random sample of the visit.

Here's a pic of the room finished:




And, if you're really curious, another look.

Have any of you seen Bird on a Wire with Mel Gibson and Goldie Hawn? If not, I suggest you take it in. You may not see the relevace of the reference, but then, you haven't seen the paint splatter on my hand:




And let me tell you, taking a picture of the back of your right hand with your left hand should be one of the tests in gynamstics class.

This is a random shot down town:




Please note: I am not changing any visible phone numbers/addresses. I don't feel it's my place. Hell, call them up and tell them you saw them on my site.

Go on!

I dare ya. Area code is (775)

I wonder if I get a discount:




So I guess that's about it, except to give Kelwhy a shout out. Figgered I'd answer you here.

Oh, and for those of you counting, yes, I did take another day off.

Yesterday, I am happy to say, I did nothing.

Well, in all accuracy, I sat in my room and played a video game from 9 am until about 11 pm. I figure I was owed it.

Since my job situation i.e. unemployed was suddenly thrust upon me, I think I've had to do something every day. Now, don't get me wrong, I don't mind doing stuff, especially as I'm not working, and have nothing better to do, but when I was working, I usually got at least one whole day off to just do nothing.

I've been working harder since I got fired.

Anyhoozle that's me done.

Carne del diablo,

T.

No comments: