Thursday, August 02, 2007

It's kinda lame today.....

True to form, when I'm out looking for pictures, I very seldom find them. It's always been that way. I'll carry my camera bag for a month, and not see a single thing I want to shoot, then I leave my bag at home one day, for whatever reason, and I'll see the whole month's worth of photos.

It's a karma thing I guess.

Anyhow, I've got a couple for you from the full moon the other night:




And this is a long exposure, using a tripod. I really like shooting at night. You can get some really interesting images:




I'll try and find some better ones for next week, but no promises.

Oh, and now that I have a real camera, I suppose I can ask again if there are any pix y'all would like to see. If there is, drop me a comment and I'll get them taken.

Buenos con queso,

T.

1 comment:

Beth said...

I wanna real camera.
*pouts*