Saturday, August 04, 2007

This not having a job thing is wierd.....

I mean, it's nice in it's own way, but it's really wierd. For the first time in I don't know how long, I'm not employed.

I don't have to worry about getting to work on time, I don't have to worry about what I'm going to wear to work.

Hell, I'm not even afraid to answer my phone anymore: I know I'm not getting called into work.

I should know by next week sometime wether or not I get my unemployment (thanks for lagging guys), or if I have to find a job, and then tell them that in less than a month, I have to take 10 days off for my annual vacation.

I'm really looking forward to that eventuality, I can tell you.

Other than that, there's not a whole lot going on. That's another thing about not working: I don't have any funny/sad work stories to share. Every coin has two sides, I guess.

It's still a fucking furnace out west here. Our temps this week are supposed to be a little lower (mid 80s to low 90s), but I don't believe them. We've also had ZERO rain this summer.

Not one thunderstorm has blown in, meaning that I've had not a single chance to take lightning pics with the new camera.

I'm pissed.

I don't really have anything else right now, so I'll leave you with this question: What the FUCK is up with Lake Michagan?

1 comment:

Beth said...

So, you will have to enlighten me as to why you are currently unemployed. I perused and didn't find any posts pertaining to said topic. So, if you would be so kind...

You can even email me privately, if you like. ;D