Monday, August 20, 2007

The day-old bread store rocks.....

And if you don't believe me, we got the following:



for $4.58.

Yes, that's right, 3 loaves of bread, 2 packs each of hamburger buns and hot dog buns, and a 6er of English muffins, and I got change back from a fiver.

Pretty fucking cool if you ask me.

On another note, I may be playing some golf tomorrow. Keep your fingers crossed. It's going to be another 'freebie round.'

If we go, it'll be early, and I'll make sure to get some pix for Thursday. I've got a couple waiting already, just so you know.

Ok, guess that's all the boring details I have for today.....

Buenos con queso,

T.

2 comments:

Beth said...

Yeah, our local bread shop closed. I think I only ever shopped there once. But it is pretty cool when you get 45lbs of bread for $4.58.
*nods*

T.J. said...

Yeah....nice and cheap.....

T.