Thursday, August 09, 2007

It's Thursday, and time for some photos.....

As promised, the photos from the Lake will now be forthcoming.

This first one, my sister took of my neice Ava and I:



This is the M.S. Dixie. It does tours of the lake, and there are also dinner/drink cruises where you can eat, drink, and be merry:





And a closer look:




Here's a long view of the Lake:




I like waves:




I want this house:



A wise man once told me to always leave them laughing, so as my final photo, I give you a seagull having a 'bad feather day':




Ok, there you have them. As I said, we plan on going back tomorrow for another adventure, and this time we're going to a different beach. I'll make a point of trying to find some fun and unique pix for you (provided we actually go that is).

Until then.

T.

1 comment:

Beth said...

You know, I was having a bad feather day, before I got my hairs cut.

Now it's all good.